Ecopreneur Chile S.A. has been operating in the water and environmental treatment market since 1996. Over 21 years of experience in the field, the company has successfully accomplished at least 350 water-transforming projects, including:
Ecopreneur is placed as an expert in the environmental field, which has enabled the creation of links with important like-minded companies in Europe and the United States. The company has provided dynamic and permanent access to top worldwide water treatment technologies.
In 2011, the company’s extensive experience in the field enabled it to enter the international market by opening a new branch in Peru, and in 2013 anotherone was opened in Colombia to expand its delivery of solutions throughout Latin America.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Ecopreneur Chile SA comprises the following members:
- Álvaro Riveros K. (Chairman)
- Hernán Somerville S.
- Felipe Aravena B.
- Marcela Salman M.
- Sebastián Díaz L.
- 1996: Ecopreneur Chile S.A. initiates operations on Wastewater Treatment.
- 2002: Ecopreneur enters the Industrial Water Treatment market in Chile.
- 2007: Ecopreneur obtains the Quality Management System certification: ISO 9001: 2000.
- 2011: Ecopreneur Peru S.A.C. opens.
- 2013: Ecopreneur Colombia S.A.S. opens. Ecopreneur Chile S.A. wins the "Great Place to Work" award, medium-sized company category, placing among the best 20 Companies in Chile. The Integrated Management System certification is obtained: ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
- 2015: The first project in Ecuador is successfully accomplished.
- 2016: The first project in Panama and San Salvador is successfully achieved. Ecopreneur enters the desalination market. Ecoprenuer’s Integrated Management System is recertified.