For 21 years, Ecopreneur has implemented technology for water, sludge and odor treatment in the food and beverage industry. The company specialists partner with our customers to make a diagnosis, quantify and note the features of liquids effluents in order to provide the best options for treatment and achieve technical-economic balance.
In a field that demands high standards, Ecopreneur provides solid and flexible solutions with a high automation level, ensuring their discharges comply with facing fluctuations in flows and concentrations.
Most of customers not only seek to comply with current regulations but are determined to provide sustainability to their business. They are eager to develop these projects in order to reuse water and to minimize discharges, resulting in cleaner effluents that exceed the required standards of water, odor and sludge regulations.
Ecopreneur takes great pride in its customer’s success and leadership developing their projects in the market. Many liquid industrial waste treatment and reuse projects in the field have been developed in industries such as:
- Dairy products
- Bottling plants
- Salmon farming
- Salmon and fish processing
- Meat and sausage slaughtering and processing
Ecopreneur follows high standards to develop projects according to the customer’s requirements, focusing on complying with results, deadline and quality expectations through IMS (Integrated Management System) with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
Ecopreneur has integrated the highest standards and efficient technologies to processes such as:
- Equalization and Neutralization
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF)
- Activated sludge
- Sequencing batch reactor (SBR)
- Membrane bioreactor (MBR)
- Moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR)
- Treatment with nanofiltration membranes, ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis
- Sludge dewatering and drying systems
- Sludge treatment
- Odor treatment
- Online monitoring of systems and equipment
- Automation and control of systems in general
- Coca Cola Embonor
- Coca Cola Andina
- CIAL Alimentos
- Marine Harvest
- Coca Cola del Valle
- Cervecerías Chile
- Cervezas Kross