Ecopreneur is part of the SKion Water group of Companies portfolio, whose main objective is to be a world-class supplier for the water treatment market.
Ecopreneur is a specialist in solutions for water transformation: Wastewater treatment, production of drinking water, conditioning and reuse of water in general. Ecopreneur has extensive experience backed by more than 28 years of experience and more than 500 projects developed in various productive sectors of the market. Each project is made to measure according to the specific requirements of each client and current regulations.
With a presence in Chile, Peru and Colombia, Ecopreneur is part of the German group SKion Water, with whom it shares the challenge of delivering comprehensive water treatment solutions that allow quality water to be obtained that contributes to the purposes of its clients and thereby improve people's quality of life.
Ecopreneur has set out to lead the market in terms of fulfilling the commitments signed with customers, rigorously satisfying the required requirements, in order to establish a relationship of mutual, transparent and serious trust.
Ecopreneur has been present in the water and environmental treatment market since 1996. In these years of experience, it has carried out more than 500 water transformation projects, including:
- Desalination and reuse.
- Mine and process water.
- Sludge treatment and biodigestion of solids.
- Liquid Industrial Waste Treatment
- Sewage treatment.
The foregoing positions Ecopreneur as an expert in its field and has allowed it to create links with important companies in the environmental area of North America, Europe and Asia, which provides permanent and agile access to the most modern water treatment technologies in the entire world.
The company's internationalization process began in 2011 with operations in Peru and later in 2013 in Colombia, to continue providing solutions and expanding throughout Latin America.
Beginning of operations Ecopreneur Chile S.A.
First wastewater treatment plant.
Entering the industrial water treatment market in Chile.
First treatment plant in mining market.
Management system certification under ISO 9001:2000.
First plant with anaerobic reactor.
Start of Operations Ecopreneur Peru S.A.C.
Beginning of Operations Ecopreneur Colombia S.A.S.
Ecopreneur Chile S.A. obtains the Great Place to Work distinction among the best 20 companies to work for in Chile, in the medium-sized company category.
The integrated management system certification is obtained under ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
First municipal and industrial wastewater treatment projects with MBR and MBBR technology.
First projects in Ecuador, Panama and San Salvador.
More than 400 projects developed.
First Reuse projects in the Atacama Desert (BHP Billiton and SQM)
Acquisition of the Ecopreneur Group by the SKion Water Group (Germany).
We certify our IMS under ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018
Integrated Management System (IMS)
The IMS is a set of elements of an organization that interact with each other in a planned way to help achieve its objectives. For Ecopreneur, the IMS is the way we have determined to do things, this is the result of the sum of our knowledge, values and experience plus the guidelines of the ISO world class standards. For Ecopreneur, the IMS is the way we have determined to do things, this is the result of the sum of our knowledge, values and experience plus the guidelines of the ISO world class standards.
Ecopreneur's goal is to meet and satisfy the needs and expectations of our different stakeholders, the IMS provides a platform for development and performance improvement that allows us to meet the proposed strategic objectives in an integrated manner.
Our Quality, Safety & Occupational Health and Environment Policy is based on:
- Promote the integrity, protection of life and health of our staff, maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- Train and sensitize our staff and contractors on the Environment and Occupational Health & Safety associated with our processes.
- Ensure that the Quality, Environment and Risk Prevention & Occupational Health legislation and other commitments that the organization subscribes are fulfilled in all our processes.
- Provide the necessary resources so that all prevention and personal protection elements are used, according to the needs of each job.
- Preserve the physical heritage of our facilities, those of our clients, the community and the environment.
The focus of our IMS points to 3 strategic areas, these being Quality, Safety & Health at Work and the Environment. Based on the guidelines of the ISO standards for each area, we have planned processes, identified opportunities and risks, among others, to manage them in a controlled manner.
- ISO9001 Quality
- ISO 14001 Environment
- ISO 45001 Safety and Health at Work
- Year 2007 we certified the quality management system under ISO 9001:2000
- Year 2010 we certified the quality management system under ISO 9001:2008
- Year 2013 we certified our IMS under ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 14001:2004 / OHSAS 18001:2007
- Year 2018 we certified our IMS under ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / OHSAS 18001:2007
- Year 2022 we certified our IMS under ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / ISO 45001:2018